Have you ever had a loan or credit card with House Of Fraser?
You could be owed £1,000s in House Of Fraser PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by House Of Fraser, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by House Of Fraser that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out House Of Fraser PPI.
Start your House Of Fraser PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
House Of Fraser PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- House Of Fraser Loan Insurance
- House Of Fraser Accident and Sickness Insurance
- House Of Fraser Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- House Of Fraser Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have House Of Fraser mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by House Of Fraser if any of the following is relevant to you:
- House Of Fraser PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and House Of Fraser did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and House Of Fraser did not enquire about this.
- House Of Fraser did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- House Of Fraser did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- House Of Fraser PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by House Of Fraser that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- House Of Fraser did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by House Of Fraser to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from House Of Fraser.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.