Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Hurstanger?
You could be owed £1,000s in Hurstanger PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Hurstanger, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by Hurstanger that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Hurstanger PPI.
Start your Hurstanger PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Hurstanger PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Hurstanger Loan Insurance
- Hurstanger Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Hurstanger Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Hurstanger Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Hurstanger mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Hurstanger if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Hurstanger PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Hurstanger did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Hurstanger did not enquire about this.
- Hurstanger did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Hurstanger did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Hurstanger PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Hurstanger that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Hurstanger did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Hurstanger to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Hurstanger.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.