Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Keyman Insurance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Keyman Insurance PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Keyman Insurance, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by Keyman Insurance that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Keyman Insurance PPI.
Start your Keyman Insurance PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Keyman Insurance PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Keyman Insurance Loan Insurance
- Keyman Insurance Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Keyman Insurance Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Keyman Insurance Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Keyman Insurance mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Keyman Insurance if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Keyman Insurance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Keyman Insurance did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Keyman Insurance did not enquire about this.
- Keyman Insurance did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Keyman Insurance did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Keyman Insurance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Keyman Insurance that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Keyman Insurance did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Keyman Insurance to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Keyman Insurance.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.