Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Land Of Leather?
You could be owed £1,000s in Land Of Leather PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Land Of Leather, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by Land Of Leather that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Land Of Leather PPI.
Start your Land Of Leather PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Land Of Leather PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Land Of Leather Loan Insurance
- Land Of Leather Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Land Of Leather Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Land Of Leather Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Land Of Leather mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Land Of Leather if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Land Of Leather PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Land Of Leather did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Land Of Leather did not enquire about this.
- Land Of Leather did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Land Of Leather did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Land Of Leather PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Land Of Leather that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Land Of Leather did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Land Of Leather to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Land Of Leather.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.