Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Laser?
You could be owed £1,000s in Laser PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Laser, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were told by Laser that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Laser PPI.
Start your Laser PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Laser PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Laser Loan Insurance
- Laser Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Laser Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Laser Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Laser mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Laser if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Laser PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Laser did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Laser did not enquire about this.
- Laser did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Laser did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Laser PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Laser that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Laser did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Laser to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Laser.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.