Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Leading Mortages?
You could be owed £1,000s in Leading Mortages PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Leading Mortages, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Leading Mortages that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Leading Mortages PPI.
Start your Leading Mortages PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Leading Mortages PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Leading Mortages Loan Insurance
- Leading Mortages Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Leading Mortages Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Leading Mortages Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Leading Mortages mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Leading Mortages if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Leading Mortages PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Leading Mortages did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Leading Mortages did not enquire about this.
- Leading Mortages did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Leading Mortages did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Leading Mortages PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Leading Mortages that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Leading Mortages did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Leading Mortages to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Leading Mortages.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.