Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Link Financial?
You could be owed £1,000s in Link Financial PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Link Financial, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by Link Financial that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Link Financial PPI.
Start your Link Financial PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Link Financial PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Link Financial Loan Insurance
- Link Financial Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Link Financial Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Link Financial Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Link Financial mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Link Financial if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Link Financial PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Link Financial did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Link Financial did not enquire about this.
- Link Financial did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Link Financial did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Link Financial PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Link Financial that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Link Financial did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Link Financial to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Link Financial.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.