Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Living Design?
You could be owed £1,000s in Living Design PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Living Design, consumers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were advised by Living Design that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Living Design PPI.
Start your Living Design PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Living Design PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Living Design Loan Insurance
- Living Design Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Living Design Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Living Design Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Living Design mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Living Design if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Living Design PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Living Design did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Living Design did not enquire about this.
- Living Design did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Living Design did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Living Design PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Living Design that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Living Design did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Living Design to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Living Design.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.