Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Loan Line?
You could be owed £1,000s in Loan Line PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Loan Line, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were advised by Loan Line that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Loan Line PPI.
Start your Loan Line PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Loan Line PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Loan Line Loan Insurance
- Loan Line Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Loan Line Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Loan Line Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Loan Line mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Loan Line if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Loan Line PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Loan Line did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Loan Line did not enquire about this.
- Loan Line did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Loan Line did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Loan Line PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Loan Line that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Loan Line did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Loan Line to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Loan Line.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.