Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Loans.co.uk?
You could be owed £1,000s in Loans.co.uk PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Loans.co.uk, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by Loans.co.uk that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Loans.co.uk PPI.
Start your Loans.co.uk PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Loans.co.uk PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Loans.co.uk Loan Insurance
- Loans.co.uk Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Loans.co.uk Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Loans.co.uk Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Loans.co.uk mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Loans.co.uk if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Loans.co.uk PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Loans.co.uk did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Loans.co.uk did not enquire about this.
- Loans.co.uk did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Loans.co.uk did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Loans.co.uk PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Loans.co.uk that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Loans.co.uk did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Loans.co.uk to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Loans.co.uk.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.