Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Logbook Loans?
You could be owed £1,000s in Logbook Loans PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Logbook Loans, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by Logbook Loans that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Logbook Loans PPI.
Start your Logbook Loans PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Logbook Loans PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Logbook Loans Loan Insurance
- Logbook Loans Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Logbook Loans Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Logbook Loans Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Logbook Loans mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Logbook Loans if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Logbook Loans PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Logbook Loans did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Logbook Loans did not enquire about this.
- Logbook Loans did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Logbook Loans did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Logbook Loans PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Logbook Loans that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Logbook Loans did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Logbook Loans to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Logbook Loans.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.