Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Look Again?
You could be owed £1,000s in Look Again PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Look Again, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by Look Again that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Look Again PPI.
Start your Look Again PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Look Again PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Look Again Loan Insurance
- Look Again Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Look Again Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Look Again Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Look Again mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Look Again if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Look Again PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Look Again did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Look Again did not enquire about this.
- Look Again did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Look Again did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Look Again PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Look Again that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Look Again did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Look Again to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Look Again.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.