Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Market Harborough?
You could be owed £1,000s in Market Harborough PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Market Harborough, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were advised by Market Harborough that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Market Harborough PPI.
Start your Market Harborough PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Market Harborough PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Market Harborough Loan Insurance
- Market Harborough Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Market Harborough Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Market Harborough Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Market Harborough mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Market Harborough if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Market Harborough PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Market Harborough did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Market Harborough did not enquire about this.
- Market Harborough did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Market Harborough did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Market Harborough PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Market Harborough that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Market Harborough did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Market Harborough to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Market Harborough.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.