Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Midland Bank?
You could be owed £1,000s in Midland Bank PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Midland Bank, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were told by Midland Bank that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Midland Bank PPI.
Start your Midland Bank PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Midland Bank PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Midland Bank Loan Insurance
- Midland Bank Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Midland Bank Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Midland Bank Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Midland Bank mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Midland Bank if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Midland Bank PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Midland Bank did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Midland Bank did not enquire about this.
- Midland Bank did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Midland Bank did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Midland Bank PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Midland Bank that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Midland Bank did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Midland Bank to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Midland Bank.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.