Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Mint?
You could be owed £1,000s in Mint PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Mint, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were advised by Mint that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Mint PPI.
Start your Mint PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Mint PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Mint Loan Insurance
- Mint Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Mint Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Mint Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Mint mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Mint if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Mint PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Mint did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Mint did not enquire about this.
- Mint did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Mint did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Mint PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Mint that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Mint did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Mint to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Mint.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.