Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Mortgage Marque?
You could be owed £1,000s in Mortgage Marque PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Mortgage Marque, customers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were told by Mortgage Marque that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Mortgage Marque PPI.
Start your Mortgage Marque PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Mortgage Marque PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Mortgage Marque Loan Insurance
- Mortgage Marque Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Mortgage Marque Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Mortgage Marque Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Mortgage Marque mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Mortgage Marque if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Mortgage Marque PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Mortgage Marque did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Mortgage Marque did not enquire about this.
- Mortgage Marque did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Mortgage Marque did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Mortgage Marque PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Mortgage Marque that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Mortgage Marque did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Mortgage Marque to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Mortgage Marque.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.