Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Mortgage Times?
You could be owed £1,000s in Mortgage Times PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Mortgage Times, consumers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by Mortgage Times that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Mortgage Times PPI.
Start your Mortgage Times PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Mortgage Times PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Mortgage Times Loan Insurance
- Mortgage Times Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Mortgage Times Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Mortgage Times Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Mortgage Times mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Mortgage Times if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Mortgage Times PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Mortgage Times did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Mortgage Times did not enquire about this.
- Mortgage Times did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Mortgage Times did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Mortgage Times PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Mortgage Times that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Mortgage Times did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Mortgage Times to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Mortgage Times.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.