Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Motorsave Direct?
You could be owed £1,000s in Motorsave Direct PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Motorsave Direct, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Motorsave Direct that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Motorsave Direct PPI.
Start your Motorsave Direct PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Motorsave Direct PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Motorsave Direct Loan Insurance
- Motorsave Direct Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Motorsave Direct Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Motorsave Direct Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Motorsave Direct mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Motorsave Direct if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Motorsave Direct PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Motorsave Direct did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Motorsave Direct did not enquire about this.
- Motorsave Direct did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Motorsave Direct did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Motorsave Direct PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Motorsave Direct that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Motorsave Direct did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Motorsave Direct to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Motorsave Direct.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.