Have you ever had a loan or credit card with N and P?
You could be owed £1,000s in N and P PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by N and P, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by N and P that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out N and P PPI.
Start your N and P PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
N and P PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- N and P Loan Insurance
- N and P Accident and Sickness Insurance
- N and P Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- N and P Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have N and P mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by N and P if any of the following is relevant to you:
- N and P PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and N and P did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and N and P did not enquire about this.
- N and P did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- N and P did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- N and P PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by N and P that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- N and P did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by N and P to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from N and P.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.