Have you ever had a loan or credit card with NDF Administration?
You could be owed £1,000s in NDF Administration PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by NDF Administration, consumers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by NDF Administration that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out NDF Administration PPI.
Start your NDF Administration PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
NDF Administration PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- NDF Administration Loan Insurance
- NDF Administration Accident and Sickness Insurance
- NDF Administration Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- NDF Administration Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have NDF Administration mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by NDF Administration if any of the following is relevant to you:
- NDF Administration PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and NDF Administration did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and NDF Administration did not enquire about this.
- NDF Administration did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- NDF Administration did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- NDF Administration PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by NDF Administration that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- NDF Administration did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by NDF Administration to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from NDF Administration.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.