Have you ever had a loan or credit card with NFU Mutal?
You could be owed £1,000s in NFU Mutal PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by NFU Mutal, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by NFU Mutal that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out NFU Mutal PPI.
Start your NFU Mutal PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
NFU Mutal PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- NFU Mutal Loan Insurance
- NFU Mutal Accident and Sickness Insurance
- NFU Mutal Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- NFU Mutal Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have NFU Mutal mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by NFU Mutal if any of the following is relevant to you:
- NFU Mutal PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and NFU Mutal did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and NFU Mutal did not enquire about this.
- NFU Mutal did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- NFU Mutal did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- NFU Mutal PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by NFU Mutal that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- NFU Mutal did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by NFU Mutal to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from NFU Mutal.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.