Have you ever had a loan or credit card with National Guarantee?
You could be owed £1,000s in National Guarantee PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by National Guarantee, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by National Guarantee that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out National Guarantee PPI.
Start your National Guarantee PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
National Guarantee PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- National Guarantee Loan Insurance
- National Guarantee Accident and Sickness Insurance
- National Guarantee Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- National Guarantee Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have National Guarantee mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by National Guarantee if any of the following is relevant to you:
- National Guarantee PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and National Guarantee did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and National Guarantee did not enquire about this.
- National Guarantee did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- National Guarantee did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- National Guarantee PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by National Guarantee that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- National Guarantee did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by National Guarantee to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from National Guarantee.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.