Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Ocean Finance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Ocean Finance PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Ocean Finance, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were advised by Ocean Finance that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Ocean Finance PPI.
Start your Ocean Finance PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Ocean Finance PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Ocean Finance Loan Insurance
- Ocean Finance Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Ocean Finance Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Ocean Finance Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Ocean Finance mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Ocean Finance if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Ocean Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Ocean Finance did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Ocean Finance did not enquire about this.
- Ocean Finance did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Ocean Finance did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Ocean Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Ocean Finance that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Ocean Finance did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Ocean Finance to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Ocean Finance.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.