Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Old Mutual?
You could be owed £1,000s in Old Mutual PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Old Mutual, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by Old Mutual that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Old Mutual PPI.
Start your Old Mutual PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Old Mutual PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Old Mutual Loan Insurance
- Old Mutual Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Old Mutual Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Old Mutual Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Old Mutual mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Old Mutual if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Old Mutual PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Old Mutual did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Old Mutual did not enquire about this.
- Old Mutual did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Old Mutual did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Old Mutual PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Old Mutual that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Old Mutual did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Old Mutual to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Old Mutual.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.