Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Otto UK?
You could be owed £1,000s in Otto UK PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Otto UK, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by Otto UK that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Otto UK PPI.
Start your Otto UK PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Otto UK PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Otto UK Loan Insurance
- Otto UK Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Otto UK Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Otto UK Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Otto UK mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Otto UK if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Otto UK PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Otto UK did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Otto UK did not enquire about this.
- Otto UK did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Otto UK did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Otto UK PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Otto UK that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Otto UK did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Otto UK to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Otto UK.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.