Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Pink Home Loans?
You could be owed £1,000s in Pink Home Loans PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Pink Home Loans, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were told by Pink Home Loans that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Pink Home Loans PPI.
Start your Pink Home Loans PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Pink Home Loans PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Pink Home Loans Loan Insurance
- Pink Home Loans Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Pink Home Loans Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Pink Home Loans Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Pink Home Loans mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Pink Home Loans if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Pink Home Loans PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Pink Home Loans did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Pink Home Loans did not enquire about this.
- Pink Home Loans did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Pink Home Loans did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Pink Home Loans PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Pink Home Loans that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Pink Home Loans did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Pink Home Loans to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Pink Home Loans.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.