Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Polar Ford?
You could be owed £1,000s in Polar Ford PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Polar Ford, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were told by Polar Ford that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Polar Ford PPI.
Start your Polar Ford PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Polar Ford PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Polar Ford Loan Insurance
- Polar Ford Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Polar Ford Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Polar Ford Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Polar Ford mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Polar Ford if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Polar Ford PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Polar Ford did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Polar Ford did not enquire about this.
- Polar Ford did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Polar Ford did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Polar Ford PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Polar Ford that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Polar Ford did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Polar Ford to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Polar Ford.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.