Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Premium Credit?
You could be owed £1,000s in Premium Credit PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Premium Credit, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by Premium Credit that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Premium Credit PPI.
Start your Premium Credit PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Premium Credit PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Premium Credit Loan Insurance
- Premium Credit Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Premium Credit Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Premium Credit Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Premium Credit mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Premium Credit if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Premium Credit PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Premium Credit did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Premium Credit did not enquire about this.
- Premium Credit did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Premium Credit did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Premium Credit PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Premium Credit that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Premium Credit did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Premium Credit to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Premium Credit.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.