Have you ever had a loan or credit card with RBS?
You could be owed £1,000s in RBS PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by RBS, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by RBS that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out RBS PPI.
Start your RBS PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
RBS PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- RBS Loan Insurance
- RBS Accident and Sickness Insurance
- RBS Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- RBS Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have RBS mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by RBS if any of the following is relevant to you:
- RBS PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and RBS did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and RBS did not enquire about this.
- RBS did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- RBS did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- RBS PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by RBS that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- RBS did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by RBS to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from RBS.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.