Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Redcats?
You could be owed £1,000s in Redcats PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Redcats, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by Redcats that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Redcats PPI.
Start your Redcats PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Redcats PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Redcats Loan Insurance
- Redcats Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Redcats Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Redcats Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Redcats mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Redcats if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Redcats PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Redcats did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Redcats did not enquire about this.
- Redcats did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Redcats did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Redcats PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Redcats that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Redcats did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Redcats to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Redcats.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.