Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Redstone Mortgages?
You could be owed £1,000s in Redstone Mortgages PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Redstone Mortgages, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by Redstone Mortgages that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Redstone Mortgages PPI.
Start your Redstone Mortgages PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Redstone Mortgages PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Redstone Mortgages Loan Insurance
- Redstone Mortgages Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Redstone Mortgages Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Redstone Mortgages Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Redstone Mortgages mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Redstone Mortgages if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Redstone Mortgages PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Redstone Mortgages did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Redstone Mortgages did not enquire about this.
- Redstone Mortgages did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Redstone Mortgages did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Redstone Mortgages PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Redstone Mortgages that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Redstone Mortgages did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Redstone Mortgages to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Redstone Mortgages.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.