Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Ringways Garages?
You could be owed £1,000s in Ringways Garages PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Ringways Garages, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by Ringways Garages that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Ringways Garages PPI.
Start your Ringways Garages PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Ringways Garages PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Ringways Garages Loan Insurance
- Ringways Garages Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Ringways Garages Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Ringways Garages Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Ringways Garages mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Ringways Garages if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Ringways Garages PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Ringways Garages did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Ringways Garages did not enquire about this.
- Ringways Garages did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Ringways Garages did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Ringways Garages PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Ringways Garages that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Ringways Garages did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Ringways Garages to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Ringways Garages.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.