Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Roy Chapman?
You could be owed £1,000s in Roy Chapman PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Roy Chapman, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Roy Chapman that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Roy Chapman PPI.
Start your Roy Chapman PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Roy Chapman PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Roy Chapman Loan Insurance
- Roy Chapman Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Roy Chapman Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Roy Chapman Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Roy Chapman mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Roy Chapman if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Roy Chapman PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Roy Chapman did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Roy Chapman did not enquire about this.
- Roy Chapman did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Roy Chapman did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Roy Chapman PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Roy Chapman that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Roy Chapman did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Roy Chapman to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Roy Chapman.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.