Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Sander And Kay?
You could be owed £1,000s in Sander And Kay PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Sander And Kay, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Sander And Kay that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Sander And Kay PPI.
Start your Sander And Kay PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Sander And Kay PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Sander And Kay Loan Insurance
- Sander And Kay Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Sander And Kay Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Sander And Kay Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Sander And Kay mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Sander And Kay if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Sander And Kay PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Sander And Kay did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Sander And Kay did not enquire about this.
- Sander And Kay did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Sander And Kay did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Sander And Kay PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Sander And Kay that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Sander And Kay did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Sander And Kay to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Sander And Kay.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.