Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Scottish Provident?
You could be owed £1,000s in Scottish Provident PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Scottish Provident, customers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by Scottish Provident that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Scottish Provident PPI.
Start your Scottish Provident PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Scottish Provident PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Scottish Provident Loan Insurance
- Scottish Provident Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Scottish Provident Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Scottish Provident Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Scottish Provident mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Scottish Provident if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Scottish Provident PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Scottish Provident did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Scottish Provident did not enquire about this.
- Scottish Provident did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Scottish Provident did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Scottish Provident PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Scottish Provident that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Scottish Provident did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Scottish Provident to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Scottish Provident.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.