Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Secured Funding?
You could be owed £1,000s in Secured Funding PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Secured Funding, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were advised by Secured Funding that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Secured Funding PPI.
Start your Secured Funding PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Secured Funding PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Secured Funding Loan Insurance
- Secured Funding Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Secured Funding Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Secured Funding Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Secured Funding mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Secured Funding if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Secured Funding PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Secured Funding did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Secured Funding did not enquire about this.
- Secured Funding did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Secured Funding did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Secured Funding PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Secured Funding that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Secured Funding did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Secured Funding to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Secured Funding.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.