Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Sesame?
You could be owed £1,000s in Sesame PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Sesame, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by Sesame that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Sesame PPI.
Start your Sesame PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Sesame PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Sesame Loan Insurance
- Sesame Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Sesame Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Sesame Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Sesame mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Sesame if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Sesame PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Sesame did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Sesame did not enquire about this.
- Sesame did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Sesame did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Sesame PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Sesame that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Sesame did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Sesame to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Sesame.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.