Have you ever had a loan or credit card with St James Place?
You could be owed £1,000s in St James Place PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by St James Place, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by St James Place that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out St James Place PPI.
Start your St James Place PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
St James Place PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- St James Place Loan Insurance
- St James Place Accident and Sickness Insurance
- St James Place Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- St James Place Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have St James Place mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by St James Place if any of the following is relevant to you:
- St James Place PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and St James Place did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and St James Place did not enquire about this.
- St James Place did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- St James Place did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- St James Place PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by St James Place that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- St James Place did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by St James Place to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from St James Place.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.