Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Swift Advances?
You could be owed £1,000s in Swift Advances PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Swift Advances, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by Swift Advances that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Swift Advances PPI.
Start your Swift Advances PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Swift Advances PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Swift Advances Loan Insurance
- Swift Advances Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Swift Advances Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Swift Advances Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Swift Advances mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Swift Advances if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Swift Advances PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Swift Advances did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Swift Advances did not enquire about this.
- Swift Advances did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Swift Advances did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Swift Advances PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Swift Advances that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Swift Advances did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Swift Advances to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Swift Advances.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.