Have you ever had a loan or credit card with TMB?
You could be owed £1,000s in TMB PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by TMB, consumers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by TMB that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out TMB PPI.
Start your TMB PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
TMB PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- TMB Loan Insurance
- TMB Accident and Sickness Insurance
- TMB Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- TMB Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have TMB mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by TMB if any of the following is relevant to you:
- TMB PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and TMB did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and TMB did not enquire about this.
- TMB did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- TMB did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- TMB PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by TMB that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- TMB did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by TMB to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from TMB.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.