Have you ever had a loan or credit card with The Associates?
You could be owed £1,000s in The Associates PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by The Associates, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by The Associates that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out The Associates PPI.
Start your The Associates PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
The Associates PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- The Associates Loan Insurance
- The Associates Accident and Sickness Insurance
- The Associates Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- The Associates Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have The Associates mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by The Associates if any of the following is relevant to you:
- The Associates PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and The Associates did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and The Associates did not enquire about this.
- The Associates did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- The Associates did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- The Associates PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by The Associates that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- The Associates did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by The Associates to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from The Associates.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.