Have you ever had a loan or credit card with The Loan Store?
You could be owed £1,000s in The Loan Store PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by The Loan Store, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by The Loan Store that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out The Loan Store PPI.
Start your The Loan Store PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
The Loan Store PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- The Loan Store Loan Insurance
- The Loan Store Accident and Sickness Insurance
- The Loan Store Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- The Loan Store Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have The Loan Store mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by The Loan Store if any of the following is relevant to you:
- The Loan Store PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and The Loan Store did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and The Loan Store did not enquire about this.
- The Loan Store did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- The Loan Store did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- The Loan Store PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by The Loan Store that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- The Loan Store did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by The Loan Store to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from The Loan Store.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.