Have you ever had a loan or credit card with The Money Shop?
You could be owed £1,000s in The Money Shop PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by The Money Shop, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by The Money Shop that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out The Money Shop PPI.
Start your The Money Shop PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
The Money Shop PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- The Money Shop Loan Insurance
- The Money Shop Accident and Sickness Insurance
- The Money Shop Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- The Money Shop Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have The Money Shop mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by The Money Shop if any of the following is relevant to you:
- The Money Shop PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and The Money Shop did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and The Money Shop did not enquire about this.
- The Money Shop did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- The Money Shop did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- The Money Shop PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by The Money Shop that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- The Money Shop did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by The Money Shop to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from The Money Shop.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.