Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Totalglaze Windows?
You could be owed £1,000s in Totalglaze Windows PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Totalglaze Windows, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by Totalglaze Windows that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Totalglaze Windows PPI.
Start your Totalglaze Windows PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Totalglaze Windows PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Totalglaze Windows Loan Insurance
- Totalglaze Windows Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Totalglaze Windows Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Totalglaze Windows Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Totalglaze Windows mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Totalglaze Windows if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Totalglaze Windows PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Totalglaze Windows did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Totalglaze Windows did not enquire about this.
- Totalglaze Windows did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Totalglaze Windows did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Totalglaze Windows PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Totalglaze Windows that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Totalglaze Windows did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Totalglaze Windows to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Totalglaze Windows.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.