Have you ever had a loan or credit card with UCB Home Loans?
You could be owed £1,000s in UCB Home Loans PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by UCB Home Loans, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by UCB Home Loans that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out UCB Home Loans PPI.
Start your UCB Home Loans PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
UCB Home Loans PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- UCB Home Loans Loan Insurance
- UCB Home Loans Accident and Sickness Insurance
- UCB Home Loans Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- UCB Home Loans Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have UCB Home Loans mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by UCB Home Loans if any of the following is relevant to you:
- UCB Home Loans PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and UCB Home Loans did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and UCB Home Loans did not enquire about this.
- UCB Home Loans did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- UCB Home Loans did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- UCB Home Loans PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by UCB Home Loans that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- UCB Home Loans did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by UCB Home Loans to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from UCB Home Loans.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.