Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Ucan Car Credit?
You could be owed £1,000s in Ucan Car Credit PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Ucan Car Credit, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Ucan Car Credit that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Ucan Car Credit PPI.
Start your Ucan Car Credit PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Ucan Car Credit PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Ucan Car Credit Loan Insurance
- Ucan Car Credit Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Ucan Car Credit Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Ucan Car Credit Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Ucan Car Credit mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Ucan Car Credit if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Ucan Car Credit PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Ucan Car Credit did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Ucan Car Credit did not enquire about this.
- Ucan Car Credit did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Ucan Car Credit did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Ucan Car Credit PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Ucan Car Credit that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Ucan Car Credit did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Ucan Car Credit to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Ucan Car Credit.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.