Have you ever had an FSAVC with United Friendly?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if United Friendly mis-sold your FSAVC.
Many people have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by United Friendly; customers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were told by United Friendly that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from United Friendly start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
United Friendly mis-sold FSAVC with various different aspects:
- United Friendly may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- United Friendly may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- United Friendly may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- United Friendly may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have United Friendly mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask United Friendly to set-up my FSAVC.
- United Friendly led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- United Friendly gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by United Friendly that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by United Friendly to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from United Friendly.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from United Friendly.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.