Have you ever had a loan or credit card with United Friendly?
You could be owed £1,000s in United Friendly PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by United Friendly, customers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by United Friendly that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out United Friendly PPI.
Start your United Friendly PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
United Friendly PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- United Friendly Loan Insurance
- United Friendly Accident and Sickness Insurance
- United Friendly Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- United Friendly Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have United Friendly mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by United Friendly if any of the following is relevant to you:
- United Friendly PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and United Friendly did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and United Friendly did not enquire about this.
- United Friendly did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- United Friendly did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- United Friendly PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by United Friendly that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- United Friendly did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by United Friendly to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from United Friendly.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.