Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Vauxhall Finance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Vauxhall Finance PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Vauxhall Finance, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by Vauxhall Finance that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Vauxhall Finance PPI.
Start your Vauxhall Finance PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Vauxhall Finance PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Vauxhall Finance Loan Insurance
- Vauxhall Finance Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Vauxhall Finance Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Vauxhall Finance Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Vauxhall Finance mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Vauxhall Finance if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Vauxhall Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Vauxhall Finance did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Vauxhall Finance did not enquire about this.
- Vauxhall Finance did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Vauxhall Finance did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Vauxhall Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Vauxhall Finance that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Vauxhall Finance did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Vauxhall Finance to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Vauxhall Finance.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.