Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Virgin Money?
You could be owed £1,000s in Virgin Money PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Virgin Money, customers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by Virgin Money that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Virgin Money PPI.
Start your Virgin Money PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Virgin Money PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Virgin Money Loan Insurance
- Virgin Money Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Virgin Money Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Virgin Money Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Virgin Money mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Virgin Money if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Virgin Money PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Virgin Money did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Virgin Money did not enquire about this.
- Virgin Money did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Virgin Money did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Virgin Money PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Virgin Money that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Virgin Money did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Virgin Money to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Virgin Money.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.